We are more than happy to answer any questions you may have. If you are interested in being part of our school please contact us.
If you would like to find out more about registering your child with Edmonton Public Schools please visit us at epsb.ca.
Kindergarten Registration for 2018-2019 School Year
We are accepting registration in Kindergarten for the 2018-2019 school year beginning February 1, 2018. You will need to complete a district registration form. Information on how to register a child who is new to the district is available here: Registering Your Child For School
Step 1: Download our Student Registration form and Collection and Use of Personal Information Declaration, FOIP and Media Consent form.
Step 2: Fill out the forms, indicate your preference for morning or afternoon classes (on the top of the document), print and sign in the designated area(s)
Step 3: Bring the completed forms to Laurier Heights School to register, along with appropriate documentation required to complete your registration:
- Verification of legal name and age (usually a birth certificate)
- Confirmation of address for the student's parent or legal guardian (driver's license, utility bill)
- In some cases, immigration documents may also be required, such as landed immigrant documentation or a Permanent Recidency Card
A parent or guardian needs to present some legal proof of the child's name, citizenship and birth date the first time that the child registers in a school or kindergarten. The following is a list of vital statistics documents that are deemed acceptable for this purpose:
- Canadian Birth Certificate
- Canadian Citizenship Certificate
- Canadian Adoption Certificate
- Permanent Landed Immigrant/Residence Document
When applying for Kindergarten, please indicate your preference for morning or afternoon Kindergarten.
Open House 2018
Laurier Heights Open House
Kindergarten Open House February 1st 7pm-8pm
Kindergarten- Grade 9 Open House March 13 6:30pm-8:00pm